2017 Bingham Reunions

It is reunion time for all of our Bingham High School Classes that graduated in a year ending with a “7” or a “2” (ie. 1977 or 2002 etc.)

We have received information on the following reunions:

-Class of 1977 will be holding a 40 Year reunion on August 12, 2017 at Bingham High School in the cafeteria.  A Meet and Mingle will begin at 6:30 pm and dinner will begin at 7:00.  The cost is $30 per person.  Contact Mary Zervos Yannias or Facebook page “Bingham High School 40 Year Reunion”  or email  [email protected]

-Class of 1987 The Class of ’87 Thirty-Year Reunion will be held August 26, 2017 at Canyon Rim Park in SLC. Please contact Jason Bennion at  [email protected] for more info, and make sure to submit your name and address to https://ineedyouraddress.com/bingham1987/

-Class of 1997 will be holding their reunion on Saturday June 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm at Bingham High School. RSVP by May 1 at Binghamninetyseven Reunion (BHSclassof97) Make contacts on Venmoing  Join Binghamninetyseven 

-Class of 2007 will holding their 10-year reunion in December 2017.  For further information or to volunteer to help contact Douglas Fiefia on Facebook page of Bingham High School Class of 2007

If you have information on any other reunions that are being held this year, please contact us and we will post them in this section of the website.

Thank you, Scott Crump Bingham Alumni Foundation President [email protected]